HOW IT WORKS
A brokerage event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 15 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
- Registration Register and submit a collaboration profile describing your activities and business proposals.
- We promote your business profile Your profile will be published and promoted on this website and everyone has access to it before, during and after the event.
- Pre-arranging personal bilateral meetings (15 minutes per meetings) About 4 weeks before the event you can request meetings and will receive meeting requests
- Your personal meeting schedule All meeting requests will be scheduled by us. You will receive your personal schedule by email some days before the event and also at the event registration desk.
1. Online registration
- Register online and submit your own cooperation profile. In your profile you can state what kind of technology/product/expertise you are offering, what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners.
- All cooperation profiles will be published online and will be for everyone to see. You can change your profile at any time.
- Note: The better the quality of your profile the more meeting requests you will receive. Your business proposal is your business card, therefore spend some minutes to insert a high quality and meaningfull profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event. Furthermore, all participants of the event will view your cooperation profile. A statistical analysis of 40 matchmaking events showed that high quality profiles are visited about 50 to 150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER the event.
3. Selection of personal bilateral meetings (B2B meetings)
- Email notification You will be informed by email when you can start booking personal bilateral meetings. Check which cooperation profiles are most promising. Intelligent search options allow a quick identification of the most suitable participants/cooperation profiles. Within a few minutes you should be able to identify future potential business partners.
- Booking of personal bilateral meetings Once you have found the most promising business partners you can select them for bilateral meetings. You can add further meetings any time but please be aware that the bookings are managed on the principle "first come - first served". You can book meetings BUT you can also be booked for bilateral talks by other participants!
- Your personal meeting schedule A few days before the event you will receive your personal meeting schedule (furthermore you can constantly check your meeting schedule online). This meeting schedule gives information about the time, the number of the table and who you are going to meet.
- Confirm your participation In case you have meetings the organizer needs to be sure that you will attend the event. Therefore please confirm or cancel your participation once you are asked to confirm. Otherwise the event organizer has to inform all your meeting partners that meetings are/could be uncertain. This causes additional work and makes the event less reliable.
4. At the event
At the registration desk, you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including last minute bookings. Your personal meeting schedule lists in chronological order for each meeting the
- names of your conversation partners
- number of table for each meeting
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.